Handle with care and smile: I still maintain believing that I hardly have any peculiar understanding for the 55fiction; however I'm trying to learn with each experiment. And so far the learning journey has been really fun. So before you head on to read this 55fiction, let me remind you again that this is my humble second attempt .Note: 55 Fictions is precise form of micro-fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.
I deserved it!
"It's been very long-lingering-lonely-feeling. I am distress-despair-disappointed and dishearten.
It feels like a dry-desert.
But definitely I owe little dew-droplets.
I took some breath and strength to change my regular self.
So I decided to come to the beach,
my damn-dessert here,
..the chocolate fantasy!"
P.S. the description :
- DESERT: A desert is a place with 10 inches or 25cm of rain or less a year. Deserts cover about one seventh of the earth's surface. Or a place a landscape or region that receives very little precipitation.
- DESSERT: Dessert is a course that typically comes at the end of a meal, usually consisting of sweet food but sometimes of a strongly-flavored.
- DESERT in philosophy: Desert is the condition of being deserving of something, whether good or bad. It is related to justice, revenge, blame, punishment and many topics central to moral philosophy.
- Special thanks to Mahesh, who have been constantly reminding me to post my second fiction, nevertheless I’m very nervous to know his reaction to my attempt.
- The drawing is made by thyself, Rachi Creations.. See guys, I kept my promise as made in my first fiction that I shall add a reflecting drawing with every fiction I write.
- Thank you so much guys for being so persistent and going through this post. Please do post your comments :)