The question is not that “DO you deserve it?”Many of us at different instances of life have unconsciously questions self, “Do I deserve it..?”
….But a profound answer is “I deserve it”.
But interestingly we all knew we sure deserved it, hence we got that.
Perhaps now the question is if we got it…why don’t we preserve it, “the deserve aspect”!
- Every moment of your reserved thought of mind…you doubted your own strengths, your capabilities, your potential and competence to make things happen.
- You had this strange hesitation in approach in the possibility in shaping and sharpening of your strong points.
- You lacked in claiming the rewards and naming the dreams and desires, you always gaze at.
» It is really strange two aspects of life…when there are people who get positive things in life…and still they stand still and question self, “Do I deserve it?” doubting your own proficiency.
» And there is other whole bunch of people who sometimes did something wrong, at times or circumstantially, made it very difficult to take up a strong a stand and say “I deserved it, as I messed it”
But why don’t they understand this is life…+ “You deserve all that comes into your way..”
Just gotta take up the responsibility and acceptance of the consequence.
The moment you accept the problem and identify, the sooner you get a resolution that would minimizes the weird consequences.
Sure you don’t deserve the verbal abuse, the physical harassment, the mental suffering …but again it’s what you think you deserved it anyway...
~ You deserve exactly what you can tolerate.
- Don’t let anyone rule your head so badly that recovery is difficult.
- Raise voice against the odd…for you don’t deserve it in any case.
Let go of everything that reminds you of what you don't want, and adopt everything that reinforces the feelings of deserving.
Also, Learn, “someone's lose is someone’s gain”. And perhaps not every time you gonna win but for every time you lose, you sure gain more of patience and strengthens your weakness to strive for excellence. So you gain anyway…and you deserve it for sure :)~ And a bright sunshine after a cold night…you certainly deserve it!
Acceptance of changes brings grace in healing.
It helps in recovery, building resonance, and rejuvenation.
However, you deserve definitely the best of all.
You deserve a star, a princess treatment and a king of choices flame..!
You deserve, even if you don’t think you deserve it.
For one have to, Fake it until you Make it. Remember, “All is well” quote from the movie, 3Idiots.
You deserve to give your best as well as to receive the best. Maybe the reason you don’t feel deserving is that you are definitely not giving an adequate time, thought, belief, value to what you were asked here to give in.
You deserve all the best treasures of joy, the tears in laughter, the care of people and company of good friends and affection of loved ones...Perhaps you also deserve it all to give the same ample of love, pat, support and back-up to others they deserve!
- Reward today yourself for tiny best bits…You deserve it!
- Relax today yourself for stress ruining so much…You deserves it!
- Rise today yourself for good thoughts are meant for…You deserve it!
- Rewind today yourself to good memories…You deserve it!
- Recognize today yourself as a better being…You deserve it!
- Reinforce today yourself to strengthen your decisions..You deserve it! Absolutely!!
+ Because I really want it!
+ Because I did like it
Say with me..."Because I'm worth it...I deserve it!"
Here’s wishing all the dreams and desires you deserve!
~ This is indeed beautiful weekend and I now deserve a sound sleep to reserve my energy for tomorrow!
~ Hope this post boosts you up and fixes a brooch smile flash on your face…You deserve it! Afterall!!