23 June, 2011

strings of Love - Hallmark of emotions

Note: The beautiful picture is captured by my very dear friend, 'Vijay' :) He have such a different prospective for everything in life and definitely that tint of colours gets reflected in his pictures absolutely. Friends! Honestly telling you, he is person with a golden heart and I'm so proud to be his friend. Thanks buddy for letting me use this picture :)
This post reflects the hallmark of feeling and more feelings, true emotions and few random scattered thoughts collectively brought together!

Technology connects everything and everybody with ease but with expectation!
Like call me back
Like you saw my miss call
Like I left a message on your voice mail
Like I mailed you
Like reply back the mail asap
Okay professional responding is good. The update is necessary no matter what. But expecting same prompt action in personal relationships is...
I leave it to you...what you want to fill in and feel for.

For me the only truth exists so far is simply Dil-ka-Connection (heart-to-heart connection) is the best boss...!!
The distance, time, gap, space nothing bothers at all. Not even the plan which is changed or incorrect information for sake. For I’m not here to get a job by filling an application form to give my information to the best of my knowledge undersigned!

Sometimes you must have noticed that you want to listen to the song, so you tune in to the radio channel and on the whole the song to which you can connect well. Until you don’t find that one song you keep searching.
Next time you do the same thing, think about me!
‘Connect to a Happy Heart, tune in to good times!’
Let the heart cord rock you!
Let the love-strings play its song!

Let the strings of love connect you into a better bonding and not chock you.
And just as my very good friend often says, ‘What comes from the heart, goes to the heart.....’

~ Keep the Spark ALive..

5 comments:

  1. Very neatly written a short post but speaking a lot.. I liked the way it started.. Everything from picture to title is perfect.. All in all a good work.. All the best :)Very neatly written a short post but speaking a lot.. I liked the way it started.. Everything from picture to title is perfect.. All in all a good work.. All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post. love it :)
    How are u doing ? long time
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have a word to comment.. 'Tuning the radio for a particular song', 'Dil-Ka' Connection, they are part of every individual life.. and as you said, "What comes from the heart, goes to the heart".. Aww.. I should say, Rach..

    Here is my cute tune on 'Nature'... I hope you will like it..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. What comes from the heart is joyful when shared. How have u been Rachana?

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, 'dil ka connection' is the most important connection connection. But to maintain it, I think we need good telephone networks too. :)


    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me