11 August, 2008

Tag ME - Picture Story

This is my first tag which is on request of Rajtilak (BLOG: The Chronicles of R), must read the blog, I say. This tag is little different as its full of colours and pictures known as "The Mosaic Tag".

The rules of the Mosaic tag is as follows :-
  • Type your answer to the questions into Flickr search.
  • Using only the first page, pick an image.
  • Copy and paste each of the URLS of the images into the mosaic maker.
  • Save a copy to your PC and then post it in your blog.
  • At the end of the blog add your friends name and links, whom you want to tag the same.

The questions are as follows:-
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food? right now?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your user name?

My answers of the question through the pictures:


1. Rachana/Creation2.Chicken Curry 3.pebbles at brahmaputra river
4.Orange5. Salman Khan: 6. Apple juice
7. Venice 8. Dark Chocolate 9. Unique United Colours Together
10. Family 11. Humming 12. Elegant Elephant
TAG-LIST : Still its a pleasure to tag some of my very nice blogger friends Priya , RachanaK , Gopinath Mavinkurve. Also make sure to read their blogs as they are some of my favourite blog, I like to read. Please consider yourself "tagged" if this looks fun to you!

NOTE: The pictures are taken from flickr,just in case if any picture or photgraph is copyright please mail me. I shall remove it immediately! Sorry for the inconvenience caused!!


Hope you liked our article. Don't forget to share your view or link to us. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Just finished your tag sweetie. Love all your colors you filled up here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have completed the "Tag" Assignment - I hope you like it!
    Check out my blog post and my new blog launch too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me