11 November, 2011

Angel from above - Romantic Poem

Romance is on and so as the passion!
This is the series of Romantic poems ~ Heart BEAT.
And my take to introduce it the catchy line of Enrique Iglesias new album song 'Heart-beat',"..I can feel your Heart BEAT!!"
Read below the harmonious heart beat...


Walking in a wrong path
Waiting for whole life
No more whirlpool of worry
Only moments of wishes rise!
Wrap your arms around me
Waft lingering in
Oh! I need you now
Next to me hugging
Making mighty memories
Creating miracles
Celebrating us
Catching glimpse
Thoughts glanced
Glimmer touch
Will-o’-the-wisp to wake up
Weaving wee dreams
Carrying them forward
Joy of lifetime to claim
Comfort continues
Smallest step
Captivate choices
Do not hear many voices
Hear only your heart-beat
Whenever and whatever
We do things together
Leaving scars behind
You are the one, I know
You are the one who makes me grow
Though the times may be rough
And days could be tough
I’m happy to be cared;
I’ve an angel from above!

Picture above is from a Hindi Movie 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' featuring Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai.

5 comments:

  1. hey! I have been wanting to tell u that I have read all ur love poems of d series and I found them so very beautiful, meaningful with a charisma and charm of their own but blame my busy schedule, cudnt find time to comment :)
    And now that I m writing no words seem appropriate..but keep up d good work!!

    PS : following u..so can be back to read more! :D

    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acha.. so you are great fan of Salman.. hmm.. beautifully penned poem, if the director or a lyric writer read this then he/she will feel proud..

    PS: The new look is very beautiful and romantic.. Snowing.. Always you are rocking rachana.. If you wish stop by my blog to enjoy a romantic treat...

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. snow fall, chill wind, dark arena, and these words = who wudn want to fall in love? <3 lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi How have u been ?
    Couldn't get time to visit any of the blogs after indiblogger meeting.
    And today finally I get to read your blog and guess what loved it..
    Amazing lines and beautiful feeling in those words :)
    Keep Rocking and would love to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me