10 November, 2011

I Adore You - Romantic Poetry

Romance is on and so as the passion!
This is the series of Romantic poems ~ Heart BEAT.
And my take to introduce it the catchy line of Enrique Iglesias new album song 'Heart-beat',"..I can feel your Heart BEAT!!"
Read below the harmonious heart beat...


Though never spoken
Feelings for ages overlooked
But vibes often allied with fate
 Where are you?
I was so anxious to reveal you,
Deep down adoring concealed feelings
I wasn’t sure if you would understand.
Then one day by chance
I heard that you felt the same,
For long suppressed the acknowledge
Trying to collect my thoughts
Words were not so easy to say in flow.
Approach could mislead
Unpredictable response might be a jolt
Unconvinced with thoughts
So from the beginning of the inning
Avoided to meet in eyes
Outcome destiny holds
To every merger moment
When emotions could melt
I avoided you to meet
I knew it was more than eyes meet
But we kept a platonic barrier
It was sunrise, sunsets,
Birds chirping, breeze on face,
tea of morning, coffee of evening
Nights of bright dreams, in between a pillow fight!
A little smile in a celebration of 'us'
Memories and long talks letting go of stress
It was an amalgamation of souls
To "avoid or adore" was a dare
I choose both in a desire divulged
So I avoided meeting you
But have always adored you at core!

Picture above is from a Hindi Movie 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun' featuring Salman Khan and Madhuri Dixit.

Challenge of Day-9 prompt, take the phrase “(blank) or (blank),” replace the blanks with a word or phrase, make the new phrase the title of your poem, and then, write your poem. It is hosted by Robert Lee Brewer at Poetic Asides.
An opening line from a poem by Nicole Edwards is "Where are you?", which is a challenge to use the words in the poem or story, hosted by Keith in 'Carry on Tuesday'

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...its a nice feel ... gud one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'To "avoid or adore" was a dare
    I choose both in a desire divulged
    So I avoided meeting you
    But have always adored you at core!'

    I just loved it Rachana.. Beautiful poem.. Thank you for blessing this work..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome n amazing.. u'r a magical soul my dear..
    In the world of words u r my mommy :) lol
    God bless u..

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me