DEFINE 55FICTION: 55 Fiction is a form of micro-fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words.
CRITERIA: There is a definite criterion for the 55fiction and hence I have my own too:
- Fifty-five words. or less (A non-negotiable rule).
- A setting,
- One or more characters,
- Some conflict, and A resolution. (Not limited to moral of the story)
- The title of the story is not part of the overall word count, but it still can’t exceed seven words.
- Shall try to add a picture related to the 55fiction, which shall be my rachi creation, an art that works as a complementary to a story-line.
TOOL to count the words: http://www.wordcounttool.com/
My FIRST ATTEMPT to 55fiction:
Eyes on ME!
“I stood leaning the wall all drenched in the rain.
Everyone’s eye was on me.
I could notice the rolling eyes inspecting so keenly my body-hugging black dress.
Swiftly, someone just came and took me in his arms, not bothering about my wet clothes.
Conversely, why should one care,
I was just..
Do let me know your views on my very first attempt to 55fiction. Your words shall be a great help. Thank you for being persistent and going through this post!
- Special thanks to Lena and Priya for their kind words, support and inspiration, I get all the time!!
- Also not forgetting to thanks Late Steve Moss who after all invented this chronically narrative way of writing short story.