21 November, 2011

for a change

Site dVerse ~ Poets Pub posted by Sheila Moore suggests this week’s Poetics prompt as "change."


Sailing against the wind
Cruel continuous journey,
Let’s get life on track,

Controlling the circumstances,
Confusing clueless route,
Challenging careless drift,

Clouds in mind,
Chained by rules,
Seize the colorful moments,

I will cringe at your charming voice,
Will chase away the tears
Give me a chance

It’s a confession of love
I waited long for the spring to bloom in yellow tulips,
I hope you will don’t mind to change your mind for a change!
~*~


Well when I read the above lines revising my prose to publish, the word 'yellow tulip' reminded me of this Bollywood Hindi Movie 'Silsila' released in yr.1981 directed by Yash Chopra featuring Rekha and Amitabh Bachchan.

I thought this picture shall suit the best the above lines with a perfect romantic backdrop and stretches of tulip fields!

Wish to see the video of the song..

6 comments:

  1. it can be a humbling thing to change ones mind...i hope that spring comes for you and the tears are dried...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these lines/thoughts:

    "Controlling the circumstances,
    Confusing clueless route,
    Challenging careless drift,"

    ReplyDelete
  3. change is hard even when it is so needed. a lovely poem. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this poem, bright and beautiful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting musing on the art of change.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully penned Rachana.. "I will cringe at your charming voice,
    Will chase away the tears
    Give me a chance
    It’s a confession of love"

    Too good.. Loved it..

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me