25 June, 2008

Tag ME

Its so wonderful to know that somebody has tagged you to know more about you and stuff one likes and dislikes. Kimberly, did the same to make her Tag list at the request. I, was very much inspired by the concept of tagging hence made my tag list too. Its a process through which we not only get to know other person likes and dislikes but also enhances the bonding between bloggers. So let us celebrate this bonding and invite more people to join and share their tag-list. The questions being asked are as follows:-

1. What was I'm doing 10 years ago?
Ten Years ago, that is Yr.1998, on my Paa's transfer, I stepped first time in the North-East Region of India that is Guwahati,Assam. Got admission in K.V.(IOC), Noonmati, School. Made some of the best pals of my life_ Payal, Tanushree, Preeti, Afreen, Namita, Shahana, Shahanara, Suparna, Runjhun, Cheynika, Palak, Sri Devi, and the list is still long. It was a great time in the new friends, new place, new school with new teachers like Bharti Maam, Sheela Maam and lots of Sirs. This was also the first time I was being taught by the Sirs in school. Yr. 1998 was a year which play a major role in my life with a difference.
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today:
  • Try out making a new recipe on Appetizer/Starters.
  • Going out to have lunch probably Chinese Cuisine.
  • Buy an earthen pot with flower plant for keeping inside home.
  • Buy few edibles like Worcestershire/Worcester sauce, oyster sauce, chilly sauce etc.
  • Last but not least, Blogging is the must.


3. Snacks I enjoy:


4. Place where I lived:

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
  • I would stop saving money in the saving account. (heheeheee..)
  • Do some charity with CRY and HelpAge organisation.
  • Go for a world tour with family on Crystal Cruise Ship.
  • Start a business.
  • Do shopping.

6. People I want to tag:

My readers, My friends name mentioned above in the first question . But
particularly I would like to tag my favourite blogger, RachanaK, and also the members of the IITTM-Nostalgia blog. Looking forward to many more Tag list from my readers.
Enjoy Reading..!
"I write the blog
not because
I need to but because
I want to."

..Blog Author
Hope you liked our article. Don't forget to share your view or link to us. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for ur tag... made me get back to blog again!

    was deff a wonderful surprise to know that u have tagged me, will return it sooner ;)

    Take Care till then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free to leave a comment...
YOU Comment, I shall Follow You Back..
Hope U enjoy going through Humming Today

Love Unconditional!
Be Unconventional in the Willfull Way..
CELEBRATE LIFE..


Know more about me